I remember my uncle Sid as a very kind and generous person. Uncle Sid loved working on cars. The best memories are of his hugs and of his rough 5'Oclock shadow. He was so strong, he could pick me up with one arm around my waist like a duffle bag. He could lay under a car and lift a transmission up onto his chest and install it under a truck. And he sure loved to go fishing. These things about him have made me realize that life is really about doing what you love to do. Find what you enjoy and do it. Its amazing how good we are at doing the things we love. The gifts that God has given each of us we do very well. Its easy to find out what you like if you look at what you are good at doing. So, live life loving what you do. I love my Uncle Sid, and his most affectionate loving heart.
I can still say Uncle Sid. I love you, lizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment